Monday, March 7, 2011

Starting of a new cheerleading squad??

I thought the week would never end!! I love spending all afternoon everyday of the week with 50 8th and 9th graders, but I must admit...I am glad the stress is over! Last Friday night we had 8th grade and JV cheerleading tryouts. I know it is a stressful time for the girls and momma's but it is also stressful for the coach! I stressed for the girls! But, I must say, I am very excited about the wonderful, sweet, and talented girls that made the squad this year. The competition was TOUGH but both squads got some GREAT girls! Now on to Varsity tryouts this week! Another fun filled week of cheerleading all afternoons. I do have a lot invested in this tryout. My girls from last year are trying out for Varsity....good luck girls! I love them each so much and wish them all the best.

4 more school days and then off to visit our favorite people....our families!!! Cannot wait to see our moms and dads!! We love them and are excited to spend more than a few hours with each of them! Spring Break can't get here quick enough!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the tryouts went well. I would be a big fat ball of nervous...don't know how you do it! Enjoy your spring break! I know I am R-E-A-D-Y :)

    ReplyDelete