Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Love Dare

So, in Sunday School we started the Love Dare book. Todd and I watched the movie Fireproof before we got married and I loved the idea of the book, but thought it was for couples "on the brink". I have come to find out that it is AMAZING for any couple in any stage of life. Todd and I read it every morning together and then pray together and so all day I get to think about "the dare" at the end of the lesson. It has been fun and really made us focus on each other, in a world that is CRAZY right now for us.

Also, I thought that the stress of cheerleading would be over last Friday when I posted the lists of my cheer squads, but NOOOO the stress is not over, just transfered. The Varsity cheerleading tryouts are tomorrow and of course, I have invested interest. Good luck to my wonderful JV cheerleaders trying out for Varsity, you will do a WONDERFUL job!!! Good luck: Macey, Lauren, Celeste, Jazmyn, Jordan, Darby, Hannah, Sorcha, Molly, and Teiliyah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment