Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Break over already??

I feel like just yesterday Spring Break started and here we are starting school again tomorrow! Todd and I had such a fun and relaxing spring break until.....the sinus infection started!! We spent some time in Ashland with Todd's family, a few days in Florence with my parents at the lake and then headed home...UHAUL in tow! Todd didnt know that when we got married that he married into a VERY bad habit of furniture swapping in the Edmundson family! So, when my grandmother was put into a nursing home, Todd and I inherited a whole bedroom suit and some other odds and ends. So, thank you Blake (and Anne) Busbin for interrupting your date to come help us move furniture! All furniture is placed, pictures hung, and the UHAUL is returned! What a successful few days! But, the week just kept getting better! Thank you Uncle Sam, we got a few extra dollars back from the government last month and Todd let me choose what we did with SOME of it. So...(drumroll please...) - We bought a coffee table and a DYSON ball vaccuum! I am a dyson vaccuum fan for life!! If you want to spend an astronomical amount of money on a vaccuum....this is the one for you!! It picks up dirt and hair that you didnt even think you had in your house! Now, all that I have left to remember SBXI is a good old sinus infection! Let Spring begin!! Well, with two days before testing begins in school....time to get those little ones motivated for the tests!! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment