Monday, February 28, 2011

Starting all over again

I cant believe it is that time AGAIN....cheerleading tryouts!! Starting tomorrow a bunch of nervous 7th and 8th graders will gather together in the gym and I will talk to them about the importance of clinic, the expectations if you make cheerleading, and then send them along their way to prepare for cheerleading tryouts. I started thinking about this week about 3 months ago! Forms have been checked, physicals have been turned in, teacher recommendations have been averaged.....its time! I know it sound so cheesy but it truly is such a blessing to be a part of this age of girls! They are funny, a little bit of odd and a lot a bit of sweet! I wouldnt trade it for the world. Here is to lack of sleep, anxiety, and hopefully some very happy girls at the end of the week!! These girls are in my prayers over the next 4 days.....as is my sanity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment