Thursday, February 24, 2011

Its official

It's official....I am changing jobs next year! I am going to be teaching 3 year olds in a preschool from 8-12 everyday and then of course, still coaching cheerleading! Todd and I have prayed and thought about it for a long time and the Lord drew both of us to Cornerstone Methodist (right next door to our house!) So, I applied and the sweet director offered me the job! I told my principal and colleagues this week and can now say that I am so excited about the change! God is going to do wonderful things in our family through this transition...and hopefully teach me to be a better steward of money!

On another note, Todd and I got to spend a wonderful weekend in Birmingham this past weekend, thank you to the AHS showchoir who paid for our hotel, and got to see some of my favorite people! Friday night we got to eat dinner with one of my favorite people who I will consider a best friend for life, Julie Johnston! Then, Saturday we spent the entire day with my parents and ate a WONDERFUL dinner at Todd's favorite, Michaels Steakhouse!

What a week! God is good!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad things went so well at work, and I'm hoping this will be a great new adventure for you!

    PS---The shoutout made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete