Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Chrysalis

If I could go into full time ministry with teenage girls, I would do it! I was absolutely blessed to be a part of an amazing weekend of Chrysalis this past weekend! God worked in wonderful ways in many of the teenage girls at Chrysalis. It was such a tiring weekend but completely worth it. We ate ALOT, spent alot of time in a freezing conference room, and got to spend a lot of time praying and worshipping. I am so thankful for the friends that I got to meet and spend time with this past weekend. God is definitely moving in the life of teen girls and for that, I am SO thankful!! One of the greatest quotes of the weekend was:

"Your worth is not found in your circumstances or others opinions. Your worth is found in the favor of your Heavenly Father! You are a daughter of the King" - I think every girl (no matter the age) needs to hear that!

No comments:

Post a Comment