Thursday, January 21, 2010

Back to Running....

I made a New Years Resolution, like the rest of the world, to lose some weight! Everyone says you gain weight your first year of marriage....they just forgot to tell me not to try and eat just like my husband! I figured out I cannot eat like a man and still fit into my clothes, so I am getting back into running! I miss running with Kay Dee, since we used to run together everyday...but knew I had to get back into it. So, I have started running with Cooper, our dog, and my goal is to run a 5K soo and then work back up to another half marathon. I took Cooper to Grove Hill after school today and run into 3 dogs without leashes, one tried to bite Cooper. Then ran into a random man that asked to walk with us. So.....maybe no more Grove Hill runs! Wish me luck! I am back up to an easy 2 or 2 1/2 miles....only about 11 more to go! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment